Monday, July 21, 2008

Bangkok?

Tonight Thong and some of his boys are going into bangkok and pattaya for 3 days, but they will just be in meetings the whole time and I am not sure if I am going to go with them or stay here and try to keep busy. Teacher said he would take me into his friend's classroom because he wanted me to converse with some of the students in English. That could be fun. Anyways, a few of the photos on the last post got cut off, including one of my favorites of one of the temples under construction, but if you click on them you can see them much larger. It is almost 11 in the morning here, and I have no clue what the day holds. Last night No helped with my Thai pronunciation for about an hour which was pretty sweet. We basically sat in my room and he made me repeat things until i said them right. Then repeat them a million more times until I knew em. I have never learned so much from an 11 year old.

No comments: