Monday, July 21, 2008

From now on, I will update.

So I found a coffee shop about 5 minutes walking from my house in Tha Bo that has free wifi and good coffee, i am so stoked. bummed that it took me 2 weeks to find, but stoked none the less. I am going to start updating this regularly, but over the last 2 weeks I have been spending time traveling around Thailand, seeing Bangkok, Udon Thani, Khon Kaen, Nong Khai, and Pattaya. I have toured about 12 Buddhist temples and been able to see some really great things.

I think it is the funniest thing ever that the XXL store is called Fat Story.












They're really big on phalic symbols here.

Party Guys.

She is SO pissed i took that photo.












3 of those are boys. Can you guess which? (the ones with hats)

Oldest woman in the world, at 96.

No, the sweet little kid who follows me EVERYWHERE.





My host, Thong Sodavongse, hard at work in our hotel in Pattaya.


They handmake those things out of palm branches and flowers, so gnarly. And this lady makes me look super gangly.

Teacher's daughter who he wants me to marry. He told me 3 times.


No comments: